UX/UI Designer (remote)
Lama Media is a software house operating on the global market providing innovative solutions and services since 2006. We’re a team of specialists working with and through technology developing and improving mobile and web applications for our clients in Poland and all over the world. We supply, integrate and maintain solutions implementing e-commerce processes.
We want you on board if you:
- Have a strong, breathtaking portfolio of web&mobile apps design projects
- Can and know how to prepare and work with mockups;
- Have an experience with design software/tools; UXPin, Photoshop, Sketch, InVision
- Understand the importance of user-centered design and mobile first approach
- Can work on the projects based on client's needs and expectations;
- Are self-directed and well-organized
- Can communicate in English and Polish fluently in speaking and writing (one-to-one video call or workshops with foreign client isn't any problem for you)
- Are interested in freelance or remote cooperation
You will work with:
Issue Tracking Tool - Jira
Freedom to choose tools - Free
Don't hold off any longer and apply via the form! In case of questions - drop us a line at email@example.com!
Deadline: ongoing Apply Now
How to become one of us
We check if your experience and skills are adequate to position requirements. If you're a good fit, we'll call you to ask a few questions. Next you'll be asked for an interview.
We'd like to meet you in person and get to know you better. You'll meet with up to three people from our team to discuss your experience, and perhaps perform a simple test of your skills.
Now it’s time for you to join our team, so we could start working on great projects together!
What we respect?
We believe that only a relationship based on mutual trust and inside-out understanding of your business can result in a great product.
As you business goal becomes ours, we share responsibility for it and participate in every stage of development. The team will come up with ideas for improvements to meet our mutual goal.
We love clean and maintainable code, and we are really particular about assurance. Each line of our code is double-checked in Code Reviews and each funcionality is carefully verified by our QAs.
We follow the procedures and methodologies that can ease the development workflow, but in the end, it’s people that matter the most. We prize the human approach, that helps us build long relationships with both clients and employees.
Nothing is more rewarding than sharing the adventure of building something that truly matters with an engaged team. We motivate each other to learn and enhance skills and practices, which we share with our customers for the best results.