Lama Media is a software house operating on the global market providing innovative solutions and services since 2006. We’re a team of specialists working with and through technology developing and improving mobile and web applications for our clients in Poland and all over the world. We supply, integrate and maintain solutions implementing e-commerce processes.
We want you on board if you:
- Have a knowledge how to use data bases (MySQL)
- Have worked with PHP in commercial projects
- Know HTML5 and SASS (BEM), JS (jQuery, Ajax)
- Can communicate in English in speech and writing
- Have hands on Git commands
- Want to develop your skills, always looking for improvements in work you do.
- Know WordPress (commercial experience in WordPress would be an asset)
You will work with:
Issue Tracking Tool - JIRA
Freedom to choose tools - FREE
Don't hold off any longer and apply via the form! In case of questions - drop us a line at email@example.com!
5000 - 7000 PLN NET + VATDeadline: ONGOING Apply Now
How to become one of us
We check if your experience and skills are adequate to position requirements. If you're a good fit, we'll call you to ask a few questions. Next you'll be asked for an interview.
We'd like to meet you in person and get to know you better. You'll meet with up to three people from our team to discuss your experience, and perhaps perform a simple test of your skills.
Now it’s time for you to join our team, so we could start working on great projects together!
What we respect?
We love clean and maintainable code, and we are really particular about assurance. Each line of our code is double-checked in Code Reviews and each funcionality is carefully verified by our QAs.